July 2: Bazaar Noir at The Flying Fox Tavern
Join us for the first ever BAZAAR NOIR gothic art market at the Flying Fox Tavern in Ridgewood, Queens! Art by: @bizarropizarro
Bazaar Noir is a pop-up market place that leans into the dark and mysterious side of life...Featuring local art, zines, prints, cult classic films, vinyl, vintage fashion, fetish gear, handmade jewelry, resin, oddities and horror ephemera.
- Carmen Pizarro ~ comics, zines
- Citizen Suzie ~ vintage, gothic fashion
- Joy Nuanez ~ embroidery designs
- HeavyHorrorNYC ~ metal/punk memorabilia
- Drew Redmond ~ records
- Prince Peacock ~ handmade jewelry
- Groovy VZN Video ~ horror VHS
- Giselle in Hell ~ resin homeware/jewelry
- Lanny Ho ~ tattoo art
- Checks Cashed ~ horror illustration
- Doctor Sleaze ~ rare + cult horror films
Vendors will be located inside and outdoors. Drinks and food will be available by counter service.